I Give You my Heart ( Hillsong Worship)

This is my desire to honor you
Lord with all my heart I worship you
All I have within me,I give You praise
All that I adore ia on you

         Lord I give You my heart
         I give You my soul, I live for You alone
         Every breath that I take
         Every moment I'm awake
          Lord have Your way in me
  
This is my desire to honor you
Lord with all my heart l worship you
All I have within me, I give you praise
All that I adore is in you

           Lord I give you my heart
           I give you my soul, I live for you alone
           Every breath that I take
           Every moment I'm awake
           Lord have your way in me

And I will live
And I will live for You
And I will live
And I will live for You
Oh and I will live
And I will live for You

            Lord I give you my heart
            I give you my soul, I live for you alone
           Every breath that I take
           Every moment I'm awake
           Lord have your way in me
           Have your way

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tuhan Tak Pernah Gagal (Maria Shandy)

Bapa Sentuh Hatiku